Last updated January 18, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at Eurocoat Ltd (“Company”, “we, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protect your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website www.eurocoat.co.nz (the “Website”) and more generally, use any of our services (“Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us.
In short: We collect personal information that you provide us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal information provided by you. Names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, billing addresses, debit/credit card numbers, and other similar information.
- Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by eWay.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In short: Some information – such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies to improve your experience and the performance of our Website.
How do we use your information?
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligation, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you regarding our products, services or policies
- To fulfil and manage your orders
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- Administer price draws and competitions
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user
- To respond to inquiries/offer support to users
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- To deliver targeted advertising to you
- For other business purposes such as data analysis, usage trends etc
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Vital interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of ant person and illegal activities or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and other third-party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
How do we keep your information safe?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third partied will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of your personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
In short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years or age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website.
Do we make updates to this notice?
In short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an “revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protection your information.
How can you contact us about this notice or update, review or delete the data we collect from you?
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, or want to update, review or delete the data we collect from you, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
PO BOX 11077